JAPAN CLUB BEYOND BORDERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JAPAN CLUB BEYOND BORDERS

Members-only forum, post in English and/or Japanese!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Videogames you are currently playing.

+5
Ces Chavez
BrianBerry
cl
Shar
NickAustria
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Videogames you are currently playing. - Page 4 Empty Re: Videogames you are currently playing. Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:53 pm

NickAustria

NickAustria
Admin

cl wrote:Actually, I was thinking about buying one tomorrow Should I wait for VLX or wait for the Real Stick Pro.V3 SA

I think the VLX is way too big and expensive but it's bad ass. Personally I'd still go with the V3 SA just because it's a bit easier on the wallet and about 1/3rd smaller.

If you have the money and don't plan on traveling overseas or back home with the VLX, then I'd get it. It's really nice!

I also like the Madcatz TE S fightsticks. Don't know if they are available in Japan though. I had a Madcatz SE stick that was junk, but after upgrading the stick and the buttons to sanwa and seimitsu parts it was really nice (cheap too!).

77Videogames you are currently playing. - Page 4 Empty Re: Videogames you are currently playing. Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 am

cl

The VLX is paid for. God, 3万円....good thing I did't do shit but play games for the last 2 months. It should be here by Sunday, I hope. It's like Christmas!

78Videogames you are currently playing. - Page 4 Empty Re: Videogames you are currently playing. Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:51 pm

NickAustria

NickAustria
Admin

Welcome to god-tier.

79Videogames you are currently playing. - Page 4 Empty Re: Videogames you are currently playing. Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:58 pm

BrianBerry

BrianBerry
Admin

It concerns me not that you paid 30,000 yen for it... but as a gamer that I can't entirely relate to buying something like that, and I know some part of me should!

I'm getting too old and unfun

80Videogames you are currently playing. - Page 4 Empty Re: Videogames you are currently playing. Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 pm

cl

You don't play fighting games that much....Neither did I a few years ago. However, after using this beast of a stick, I can say it's money well spent. It's so responsive and sturdy. Just makes fighting a lot easier. Meh...I think you just have to be a fighting game player to understand. Has nothing to do with old or not. It's like how FPS players blow shit loads of money on key boards and mice.

81Videogames you are currently playing. - Page 4 Empty Re: Videogames you are currently playing. Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:40 pm

cl

Back on topic though, any mech anime fans out there will surely enjoy Another Century Episode: R. I just beat it once using Code Geass characters and it was pretty challenging, but fun. You can't really get a game over, but you will surely rage util. I know I did.

82Videogames you are currently playing. - Page 4 Empty Re: Videogames you are currently playing. Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:50 pm

BrianBerry

BrianBerry
Admin

cl wrote:You don't play fighting games that much....Neither did I a few years ago. However, after using this beast of a stick, I can say it's money well spent. It's so responsive and sturdy. Just makes fighting a lot easier. Meh...I think you just have to be a fighting game player to understand. Has nothing to do with old or not. It's like how FPS players blow shit loads of money on key boards and mice.

I don't play games that much anymore actually But I have to say super street fighter 4 interests me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum