JAPAN CLUB BEYOND BORDERS

Members-only forum, post in English and/or Japanese!

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Active.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So Active..... Empty So Active..... on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:43 pm

jk

View user profile

2So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:53 am

Yeah, I know. I'm always wondering how to bring in current J-club members into this forum, but none of the new people seem to join. I need to ask Chris Ellis again about this. Not sure if he ever mentioned it. I wish this forum was also linked to the main site, not just the Alumni section.

Let me know if you got any ideas.

View user profile

3So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:00 am

From what I heard, there isn't any new blood. The presidents never supported the alumni club either, so it's nearly impossible for us. I definitely don't want to give up, but it seems that unless the main club joins we can't really do much.

View user profile

4So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Yeah, I'm not liking where this is going either one bit. Honestly, I'm not sure what is going on back at J-club right now. I know it is still active from what I have seen, but if there is a main generational GAP between us and the next major generation, they aren't gonna have any idea who we even are to contact us, or want to.

View user profile

5So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:57 am

Contacted Masuyama-sensei and Jamie about the site update (seems we are now locked off from editing the site since Jamie lost her saclink account... dumbass Sac State) and I mentioned the difficulty in communication. I asked for a bit of an update as to the club as well, so we'll see.

View user profile

6So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:57 am

Good work, Brian!

View user profile

7So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Update: Stephanie is going to temporarily take over the site updates. Also, Masuyama-sensei is going to attend the next meeting to see what can be done about bringing J-Club and Alumni closer and what can be done.

View user profile

8So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 am

New website layout and some new content is up! Stephanie is handling the website stuff for now, and Jamie worked out a few things with her content wise it seems.

We'll see if I get anything back from J-Club via Masuyama-sensei in regards to workign with them closer.

View user profile

9So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 am

Nice dude. Progress. Looks like we have a new member too!

View user profile

10So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:45 am

When we get time later, we can rethink some things on how we use the forum, and the goal of J-Alumni as well. I can try to contact people in J-club and others to see what we can do to get things moving forward.

Right now most of our communication goes through Facebook it seems.

View user profile

11So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh, I can totally link the forums to the main website at the top.

And I am quite supportive of the J-Alumni - just let me know what I can do to help. :] I am not on the forums as much as I would like, but feel free to send me a FB message or an e-mail.

View user profile

12So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Thanks Panpan~ Yeah, would be nice to get it active, but I almost wonder about starting a J-Alumni groups too on Facebook, might be more accessable

View user profile

13So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:28 am

Shar

Shar
Admin
Brian, I'm thinking FB group is easier. We're using FB for our prefecture's AJET group and it is working great.

View user profile http://www.mmm-fruit.com

14So Active..... Empty Re: So Active..... on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:53 am

Sounds like a good idea.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum