JAPAN CLUB BEYOND BORDERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JAPAN CLUB BEYOND BORDERS

Members-only forum, post in English and/or Japanese!

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Empty SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:49 pm

BrianBerry

BrianBerry
Admin

So, I suck at SSF4, but been playing with Ray and Chris. Torey has it as well, and I'm certain Nick does, and a couple others back in the states. I was thinking, anyone think it might be doable to get something together with Ces and Chris in the states? Maybe set up a JAlumni Vs. JClub match for the hell of it?

2SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Empty Re: SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 pm

cl

lol, nice idea, but the youngns can't handles us.

3SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Empty Re: SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:25 pm

BrianBerry

BrianBerry
Admin

Wouldn't be too hard to arrange this though Cross borders game tournament...

4SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Empty Re: SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Raybuster

Raybuster

The reception will be bad. (Japan vs. US)

http://subtlemayhem.blogspot.com

5SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Empty Re: SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 pm

cl

^This

If you want to have a tournament of any sort, have to make sure they don't have any excuse for losing.....like MASSIVE lag. XD

6SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Empty Re: SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:46 am

BrianBerry

BrianBerry
Admin

True... :/

7SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Empty Re: SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:51 am

NickAustria

NickAustria
Admin

1 frame links = impossible!

8SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Empty Re: SSF4 Cross Borders Tournament Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:41 pm

BrianBerry

BrianBerry
Admin

Hehe... don't know what that means

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum