JAPAN CLUB BEYOND BORDERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JAPAN CLUB BEYOND BORDERS

Members-only forum, post in English and/or Japanese!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiplayer games you have.

+2
Shar
BrianBerry
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Multiplayer games you have. Empty Multiplayer games you have. Mon May 24, 2010 9:16 am

BrianBerry

BrianBerry
Admin

Kind of similar to the games thread, but figured since everyone is separated somewhat, what better better way to get together than killing each other!

What system and games do you have that are online supported that we can play together. PS id and such.

For myself: PS Id = Emonious
Multiplayer games: Fat Princess (pocchari purinsesu), Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Little Big Planet 1, Metal Gear Solid 3 online (but haven't tried it yet)

Unfortunately, that's all I've got. Rarely have time for games much I guess. Do have a USB blue tooth headset though.

Let's all add each other, and make a mess

2Multiplayer games you have. Empty Re: Multiplayer games you have. Tue May 25, 2010 2:57 am

Shar

Shar
Admin

PLAYSTATION
PSN ID: mmmfruit
Headset: yes!
PS3 multiplayer games: Little Big Planet 1, CoD:Modern Warfare 2, Wheel of Fortune (lol)

NDS
Pokemon HeartGold: 0260 3462 9648
Animal Crossing: 2577 8748 3826 (Shar <3, Town: Lemonade)

http://www.mmm-fruit.com

3Multiplayer games you have. Empty Re: Multiplayer games you have. Tue May 25, 2010 1:04 pm

cl

PSN ID: kuri_x_2

Headset: yes(if you don't have one then GTFO)

PS3 multiplayer games: Street Fight 4, Super Street fighter 4, Lost Planet 2, MAG, BlazBlue, Demon Souls, White Knight Chronicles, Tekken 6,(definitely going to be on FF14)

4Multiplayer games you have. Empty Re: Multiplayer games you have. Tue May 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Raybuster

Raybuster

Shar wrote:
Pokemon HeartGold: 0260 3462 9648

Pokemanz Pearl: 1633 1432 2309

Let's batoru one of these days

http://subtlemayhem.blogspot.com

5Multiplayer games you have. Empty Re: Multiplayer games you have. Wed May 26, 2010 2:52 am

Shar

Shar
Admin

Like Chris, I am also most definitely getting FFXIV! Might be on PC though.

http://www.mmm-fruit.com

6Multiplayer games you have. Empty Re: Multiplayer games you have. Wed May 26, 2010 6:04 am

gem_vidal

gem_vidal

PS ID: Um, I'll get back to you on that, kinda forgot lol.

Sorry, I just recently got a PS3, so the only games I have are FF13 and Heavy Rain. I definitely want to try 14 now that I actually know people who will also play it!

I was curious about White Knight, Chris, how is it? It was pretty much everywhere when I was in Akiba last year. That, Dissidia, and Monster Hunter haha.

7Multiplayer games you have. Empty Re: Multiplayer games you have. Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:25 pm

cl

gem_vidal wrote:PS ID: Um, I'll get back to you on that, kinda forgot lol.

Sorry, I just recently got a PS3, so the only games I have are FF13 and Heavy Rain. I definitely want to try 14 now that I actually know people who will also play it!

I was curious about White Knight, Chris, how is it? It was pretty much everywhere when I was in Akiba last year. That, Dissidia, and Monster Hunter haha.

It was fun, but no none of my friends play it. You should wait for White Knight Chronicles 2. The only reason I would suggest playing the first one is for the story because it continues into 2. Promise me you will join us in some multiple player action over ps3 after you get here! T_T It's just me, James, and Toure.....

8Multiplayer games you have. Empty Re: Multiplayer games you have. Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:13 pm

NickAustria

NickAustria
Admin

cl wrote:
gem_vidal wrote:PS ID: Um, I'll get back to you on that, kinda forgot lol.

It was fun, but no none of my friends play it. You should wait for White Knight Chronicles 2. The only reason I would suggest playing the first one is for the story because it continues into 2. Promise me you will join us in some multiple player action over ps3 after you get here! T_T It's just me, James, and Toure.....

What is James doing now? I haven't talked to him in years.

9Multiplayer games you have. Empty Re: Multiplayer games you have. Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 am

gem_vidal

gem_vidal

NickAustria wrote:
cl wrote:

What is James doing now? I haven't talked to him in years.

Haha, sounds like fun Chris! Don't have much experience with multiplayer stuff, so I might be total n00b and just annoy everyone.

I talk to James once in a blue moon on MSN. He seems like he's doing alright. He told me he wanted to get into music production, but I wasn't sure if he was joking or not ^^;;

10Multiplayer games you have. Empty Re: Multiplayer games you have. Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:54 pm

cl

Gem, I don't care if you're a noob. You should still play with us! Toure, Gem, James, Chris. That's more than enough sexy to pwn in a multiplayer.

I think James is serious about making music. He's been playing around with a few pieces since last year I think.

11Multiplayer games you have. Empty Re: Multiplayer games you have. Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:50 pm

BrianBerry

BrianBerry
Admin

You'd go from noob, to vet pretty easily I'm sure. Just takes playing, nothing special about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum