JAPAN CLUB BEYOND BORDERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JAPAN CLUB BEYOND BORDERS

Members-only forum, post in English and/or Japanese!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watch Japanese TV streaming through VLC player....Dont say I never gave you anything

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cl

I found this link....enjoy

http://asiancatlover.multiply.com/journal/item/128

The quality is incredibly good.

BrianBerry

BrianBerry
Admin

AsianCatLover?

Makes me wonder how you found this Even then, who streams these things! Nice find.

NickAustria

NickAustria
Admin

Thanks!

cl

Here's some realtime program scheduling as well.
http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/listings/realtime/

NickAustria

NickAustria
Admin

Thanks, I just had some random shitty talk shows open all day long. At first I was like WTF JAPAN! Then I realized it was 4AM there...

gem_vidal

gem_vidal

Looks like I'll have to download VLC. Thanks for this!

cl

NickAustria wrote:Thanks, I just had some random shitty talk shows open all day long. At first I was like WTF JAPAN! Then I realized it was 4AM there...

Random shitty talk shows? That pretty much sums up Japanese television. It has nothing to do with the time of day. Most of Japanese T.V is crap. This is one of the few times I have to say that America wins.

BrianBerry

BrianBerry
Admin

I thought about getting a Tv guide once, but then I realized that I wasn't really even sure what I was looking for... I think it might be one of those situations you just have to TeribiLurk to find anything good.

I need to get mine tv working someday.

NickAustria

NickAustria
Admin

Lol. I realized that the one decent thing I watched was a kdrama dubbed into Japanese. At first I was thinking "why is the audio sync so off?" but that was before I saw the Korean writing on the signs lol

cl

If you guys wants some lulz watch 学べるニュース. Lots of Right-wing propoganda

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum